Friday, July 1, 2011

Braids

When I found out I was having twin girls, initially, I was scared.
I had no idea what to do with girls. Obviously, I'm a girl....but girls come with so much drama and so many attitudes and issues. Throw into the mix the fact that I was convinced I was having twin boys....that ultrasound was a shock.

I've definitely come full circle. Now I adore my girls and couldn't imagine having boys!

So when I found out I was having girls, one of the only things I was excited about (at the time) was doing their hair. I really like doing hair...pig tails, braids, whatever. I'm not saying I'm awesome at it...I just like doing it.

So this past Sunday, I put faithful Elmo on the television and braided Maya's hair! Gianna's hair is still too short and has too many different lengths, but Maya's was just about right. I was shocked she let me braid it, but she really liked her hair when it was all done.



She looked so cute...like such a big girl. I can't believe how much they're growing.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Super cute! She does look like such a big girl in the pictures.

Sweet Little Lovings said...

I love French braids on little girls! Too cute!

Stephen and Michelle said...

That looks so cute!! I love braiding Damaris's hair too...and very thankful she lets me do it :) :)
Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...