Friday, September 9, 2011

Stolen Ideas and WWF Elmo

Over at Kelly's Korner (a blog I frequently stalk), she posted a question about how you scrapbook or keep kid's art work.

My twins are just now starting to make 'artwork'. Basically, they scribble on a piece of paper. They aren't really proud of it, they just like using a crayon. But very soon, we will enter the world of artwork proudly displayed on the fridge. And with TWO of them doing the same artwork, our little refrigerator door shall suffer.

But don't worry...I have plans!

(For the record, these are NOT my ideas. I am far less creative. I simply steal ideas. The original website is listed under each picture.)

For clipping cute little drawings....
Lemonade Makin Mama

_____________________________________________

Amazing.
From Ohdeedoh
___________________________________________

And finally, my ALL TIME favorite. Simple, beautiful, and captures the essence of your child's artwork. Plus, clutter free---no shoving mounds of coloring pages into a folder because you feel too guilty to throw them out.
By A Thousand Words
____________________________________________


I just love all these ideas. Why can't I come up with ideas like that?



In other news, here's what's going on with our family.
We bought boy pajamas.
The girls and I were at WalMart and they spotted these Elmo pjs on the clearance rack. Only $2.50 a pair...I couldn't say no. The girls insisted on putting them on as soon as we got home. Then they wrestled together. Maybe it was the boy pajama influence? Or maybe my girls are just crazy...I think that's it.

It started out innocently enough...

Then the tackling began...
They were laughing hysterically

And finally, I declared Maya the winner. It was a proud moment for Elmo, I'm sure.

Oh...and have you seen this baby girl?
She got her first tooth this week!
I was trying to get a picture of the tooth, but she was much more interested in the antics of her crazy sisters than looking at Mama.


Photobucket

3 comments:

aunt kim :) said...

oh my word! i love it. i misssssss them! <3

Nancy said...

Look at those crafty ideas. I saw those on Pinterest and I love the second one. I really can't wait to start hanging my daughter's drawings when she gets older.

The photo of the girls are so cute! :) I love their Elmo PJ's.

Nicole said...

Those chicken wire frames are also FABULOUS for hair clips and bows for those little girls of yours...that's how I keep my daughter's bows!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...