Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Laughter

Is there anything cuter than baby laughter? I don't think so! I apologize for the annoying whining of the twins in the background...it comes with the territory around here.




Also, I'm on the lookout for a new name for my blog. Two by Two worked when our family only had four people....now, it doesn't work so well! I'm open to suggestions. :)

2 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

I love baby giggles! :o)

As for blog names...here are a few that popped into my head:

Life with 3 little Princesses
3 times the fun
Craziness abounds (with the tagline of life with our three princesses)

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog through facebook...so fun to see what is happening in your life with Brook and your three precious angels!! I hope life is wonderful!

I have a friend with a blog and I love the name...she and her husband have 4 kids and they call it 60 piggies. They recently adopted a little boy and changed it to 70 piggies. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you stole it :)

Kristin (Carlson) Keisling

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...