Happy Wednesday!

It is supposed to be a SCORCHER out today...93 degrees! I'm so thankful for air conditioning.
So this is the product I want to share with you today...check it out!

These beauties are Munchkin Snack Catchers. You can buy them almost anywhere, including WalMart. I use these all. the. time.
Basically, you put a snack in and your kid can reach in and eat the snack with less spillage. The plastic lids are soft and flexible for little hands.
For the record, these are NOT spill proof. When the twins were smaller, they would use these cups properly and hardly spill anything. Now that they're older, they've learned to beat the system. They hold down a side of the plastic and dump out the cup, or they'll just take the whole lid off. Even though these cups aren't perfectly spill proof, they still work well to keep snacks in. Definitely better than plastic baggies...they are reusable, dishwasher safe, and hold up well.
So what do you love?
Leave me a comment and share something--it can be anything! If you do a blog post, grab the button and let me know.

2 comments:
just posted your little button on my post :) cute new blog :)
I'll definitely be trying these out! Sounds like it might be a cure for the cheerios mess we constantly have!
Post a Comment