Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Whadayaluv?


Happy Wednesday!

I'm really excited to share this with you today! It's something I've just recently discovered and started using with my girls--with great success.

Tot School Printables

Totally free activity pages to use for your tot! I love them...there is even a free powerpoint for the letter A. My girls LOVED the powerpoint (for the other letter powerpoints, I think you have to pay).

I love anything free...and my girls really like learning letters. They know the "big" letters pretty well. I'm hoping these printables will help them learn the lowercase letters and sounds. I'm planning on focusing on one letter a week with them.


Check out Tot School!

Tot School


Here's a link to the creator of Tot School's blog--there are a lot of fun activities and ideas for teaching kids.

1+1+1=1


_______________________________________

So...what do YOU love? I would love to hear about it! Leave me a comment, or grab the button and blog about something you love!

Two by Two


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...