The girls and I are home from our weekend trip to my mom's house.
I'm so glad to be home. The twins did NOT sleep well this weekend..they were major turds at nap time and bed time.
This little lovely slept so well...she's my current favorite child (I know I'm not SUPPOSED to have favorites...but she hasn't been waking me up every.single.night. since Thursday....my liking of my children is directly related to the amount of sleep I obtain.) Have you seen these chubby arms? Why aren't my chubby arms this cute?

Sadly, the bathroom project is not yet complete. So I can't show you the finished product. But the good news is that there is a working toilet, shower, and sink. That's all I ask.
I have some new pictures to share, but I'm exhausted! So...pictures coming soon.
And here's a link to a giveaway....I think the toys are super cute!
Anamalz Giveaway
I'm so glad to be home. The twins did NOT sleep well this weekend..they were major turds at nap time and bed time.
This little lovely slept so well...she's my current favorite child (I know I'm not SUPPOSED to have favorites...but she hasn't been waking me up every.single.night. since Thursday....my liking of my children is directly related to the amount of sleep I obtain.) Have you seen these chubby arms? Why aren't my chubby arms this cute?
Sadly, the bathroom project is not yet complete. So I can't show you the finished product. But the good news is that there is a working toilet, shower, and sink. That's all I ask.
I have some new pictures to share, but I'm exhausted! So...pictures coming soon.
And here's a link to a giveaway....I think the toys are super cute!
Anamalz Giveaway

No comments:
Post a Comment