Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Whadayaluv?

Happy Wednesday!





So this Wednesday I wanted to share something baby related.

When we were pregnant with the twins, I did all kinds of research on the best baby products. It was a bad thing, because I'm easily convinced that something is AMAZING. This is why I'm not allowed to watch Infomercials.

Anyways, I read about and registered for the Boppy Newborn Lounger. I didn't expect to get one for the twins (I thought it was a bit expensive), so I was really surprised/excited to receive TWO as a gift!
I love these pillows. They are awesome for little babies. They fully support a newborn, so they don't fall over like babies do in a regular boppy. One side is even raised a bit, to keep the babies head higher (great if your baby has reflux).

I've now used these pillows with all three of my baby girls. I love them. When you have twins, you are always needing somewhere to set a baby down, and these pillows were great for that. All three of my girls seem comfortable in the pillows--they would fall asleep in them all the time. Olivia still uses the lounger almost daily.






PROS:
comfy for newborns
totally machine washable (I've had to wash them many times due to spit up, poop, etc)
support the newborn's head and body
the cover is removable
durable (after 3 years and 3 babies, they still look new)
good pillows for adults (our newborn loungers have been used as pillows for naps on the couch many, many times)

CONS:
price
when your baby starts to roll, they may roll off (we would just use them on the floor)
similar to regular boppy pillows (but I still think it is worth it)




Here are some pictures of all my girls using the newborn loungers.




Maya and Gianna...2 weeks old...sharing the lounger




It's hard to believe they were this tiny! Look at those skinny legs...
Maya sleeping...8 wks old
Both girls....8 wks (I think)
Miss Olivia...1 week old...loving her lounger!

Now it's your turn!
What do you love? Comment about it or blog about it...if you blog about it, grab the button!







Two by Two





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...