
It's Wednesday again! I can't believe how quickly the week flew by!
So this Wednesday, I wanted to share with you a product I love for babies and toddlers.
I'd like to start by saying I have a small house. Our living room, dining room, and kitchen are tiny...so when we found out we were having twins, I knew every inch of my life would probably be taken up by baby products. We started looking for products that wouldn't take up so much space, and here's one of my favorites:

It's basically a seat that you attach to one of your dining room chairs, so you don't have to buy a huge highchair. Our dining room is seriously small, and we already have to have our computer desk in there, so I knew having two normal highchairs would be too much.
These seats are great.
They tilt back so you can use them for an infant. I used them occasionally when the twins were little to feed them both bottles.
**Obviously, this not me in the picture. This woman clearly did not just have a baby--she is too skinny. And why is her kitchen so clean? Totally unrealistic.**

Obviously, the seats aren't perfect, but here's what I like:
Here's what I don't like about them:
So this Wednesday, I wanted to share with you a product I love for babies and toddlers.
I'd like to start by saying I have a small house. Our living room, dining room, and kitchen are tiny...so when we found out we were having twins, I knew every inch of my life would probably be taken up by baby products. We started looking for products that wouldn't take up so much space, and here's one of my favorites:

It's basically a seat that you attach to one of your dining room chairs, so you don't have to buy a huge highchair. Our dining room is seriously small, and we already have to have our computer desk in there, so I knew having two normal highchairs would be too much.
These seats are great.
They tilt back so you can use them for an infant. I used them occasionally when the twins were little to feed them both bottles.
**Obviously, this not me in the picture. This woman clearly did not just have a baby--she is too skinny. And why is her kitchen so clean? Totally unrealistic.**

Obviously, the seats aren't perfect, but here's what I like:
- The price is reasonable--$27 on Amazon. I think highchairs run around $70 and up, so when you think about buying TWO, it really pays to get these seats.
- They work on almost any chair.
- The cloth insert is machine washable and pretty easy to get on and off.
- The plastic is easy to clean.
- Totally portable--much easier to bring to grandma's house than a full highchair.
- The tray snap on easily--I hate those trays you have to slide on.
Here's what I don't like about them:
- I think it's hard to tilt back. You had to push in on both sides while tilting--it is hard. We really didn't use them much tilted back.
- Food gets on your dining room chair. We've resolved this by covering the chair with some fabric under the booster seat, but our wooden chairs definitely have some wear from wet food that was spilled and not cleaned up right away (this is our fault, not the booster seat's fault).

2 comments:
The portable chair is great. I love having one to take when we travel.
New follower, hope you follow back.
I use this chair all the time. New follower thru tat. Hope you follow me back at www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com
Twitter:dentistmel
Post a Comment