Happy Wednesday!
I'm writing this feeling exhausted. My wonderful husband has put both of us on a work-out routine, treadmill/elliptical twice a day. For the record, I asked for this, but right now it feels like a poor decision. I'm hoping in a month that will change.
Today I'm loving PINTEREST! Have you guys checked it out? Usually I'm pretty late knowing about and using the latest things, so you guys have probably been using it forever.
I just want to say that Pinterest rocks my socks. I may or may not be addicted. I'm planning to take a Pinterest addictions test at work Friday (I'm thinking I can just change the word 'alcohol' to 'Pinterest'. "Do you ever hide Pinterest so you can drink it later?"...yes).
What do I love about it?
It gives me amazingly crafty ideas
I can find new recipes
I can 'pin' anything on the web that I want to remember for later--there are SO MANY times I find something cool and then forget what website I saw it on
I can get on Pinterest at work (if you work with me, PLEASE do not spill the beans)
It inspires me to be organized
It gives me ideas of activities/crafts to do with my kids
Dislikes?
I spend too much time on there
I feel guilty because people are so creative and crafty...and I'm not really
Pinterest is so awesome, even my husband is on it. He says it needs more men using it.
Here are a few of my favorite pins...


Some crafty things I want to do with my girls...


Are you using Pinterest? Do you love it?
Are there any other awesome websites you love?
Share it with us! Grab the button, blog about what you love, and leave me a comment and let me know.
Happy Wednesday...and happy pinning!

1 comment:
i love pinterest, as well! that grandpa punctuation sign tickles me, i posted it on my facebook wall not too long ago. i also blogged about my love for pinterest here http://iheartbrowneyes.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-finally-caved.html
if you'd like to check it out. good luck with the workouts!
Post a Comment