Happy Wednesday!
Today, I want to know your favorite kitchen gadget. I feel like there are so many crazy kitchen gadgets out there, and since I'm a sucker for infomercials, I want
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
I'm such a sucker.
Actually, for Christmas one year I received TWO of these, inside the shell egg scramblers. They were both terrible. One broke immediately, so I tried the other one which scrambled about 5 eggs and then broke.
So what actually works for you?
Here's my favorite gadget. We use it ALMOST daily if we're cooking.
The Pampered Chef Food Chopper
I love it and refuse to buy any other brand. We've tried others, but nothing works as well or holds up as long as the Pampered Chef food chopper. In fact, we have two in our kitchen. One was starting to crack (after years of use) so we got another, but since the cracked one still works, we just use both!
This thing is dishwasher safe (a MUST in my house) and chops veggies like a champ
I'm a big fan.
So what is your favorite kitchen gadget? What works for you?
Grab the button, blog about it, or just leave me a comment and let me know what YOU love!

5 comments:
Ever since I have started making baby good for Colson, I have been loving my Magic Bullet. We got it as a wedding gift (something we never registered for) and I think I used it maybe once up until 2 months ago. But I use it alot now and love it. It's small but powerful and it doesn't take up tons of room in my cabinet.
honestly, i don't have a favorite kitchen gadget, unless you count my frappe maker. i'm constantly making them in my kitchen! i love a good vanilla-caramel frappe! :)
-kelly forbes
I have two:
Rachel Ray spoonulas and the Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop.
Wait make that three:
I couldn't live without my electric can opener!
I loved my PC chopper too...until it cracked :( I replaced it with a Ninja. I love it! I use it all the time :) I don't have the newest one that they feature on t.v. Of course, as usual, once *I* bought one, they came out with a "new and improved" version. LOL
Deb, I love spoonulas, too!!! :) i didn't know anyone else knew what those were.
and kelly...now i want a frappe. thank you. :)
Post a Comment