Friday, August 5, 2011

Triplets!?!


The twins LOVE their baby dolls. They are obsessed. But occasionally, caring for such needy infants gets to be too much for the girls. So they bring the baby dolls to Momma and tell me,
"Baby want Momma! Baby cry for Momma!"

This leaves me with five children to care for. Luckily, the dolls are easy and don't care if you toss them on the floor. They never whine, never poop....actually, now that I think about it, they might be my favorite children! Ha!

Anyways, I walked into the living room the other day to find the "babies" sharing the bouncy seat with Olivia. She doesn't seem to mind!

Here's a few more Olivia pictures...getting so big! This first picture is during tummy time (which she hates). I have a feeling she's saying "Really, Mom? Again? Why do you torture me like this? Just pick me up, we both know I'm just going to start crying"

Naked baby--with modesty heart. :) She's such a chunker! It's a full time job keeping those folds cheese-free.


Riding bikes

I've decided that two year olds are definitely more challenging than I ever knew. I always thought people were exaggerating when they talked about the terrible twos--I mean, come on! How hard can a 2 year old be!?!
HA. I was so naive.

Right now we are struggling with waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason, touching EVERYTHING, not listening/obeying, potty training, and horrible separation anxiety that leads to the twins vomiting on themselves because they are crying so hard.

They are also adorable, hilarious, good helpers, and give the best kisses and hugs. I'm going to choose to focus on those things today. :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

thanks for the follow! following you back as well. cute blog. you have your hands full! come follow me on twitter as well @dentistmel

Nancy said...

I love the first picture! That cracks me up. :)

Again, your children are SO adorable. :) I hope the twins take it easy on you. I've always hear stories about the "terrible 2's" and I'm already afraid! :P

the Momma Bird said...

Oh it's so good to know that I'm not alone in the terrible twos! Cohen used to be a crazy outgoing kid and now he FREAKS out when we are in crowds. i mean you would think we were feeding him to the wolves! i guess at least we have each other to know that when we're having a bad day, our friends are too :) lol. take care sweetie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...