Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why we can't have nice things...


Did you know that crayons color really well on carpet?
Especially off-white carpet.
The green and orange look the best, in my opinion.

GRRRR!

After some detective work, I believe this one was the culprit. I feel like this sad face is insincere.

This one is far from innocent, though.
Troublemakers.
And this one CLAIMS she was not involved...I'm not so sure. That's a guilty look if I've ever seen one.

Thank you, Crayola, for making washable crayons.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

Oh no! That's no good. :o( I hope you are able to get it out. So far Hannah has only beautified a wall with her crayons.

championm2000 said...

haha...we're still in the stage of needing crayons kids won't eat!

visiting and following from M&M

Andrea said...

I too LOVE washable crayons!! They are the best!

Visiting from M&M! Your girls are too sweet!

Unknown said...

Ha! Yeah I remember when we first bought our nice entertainment center and a few days after we got it, my child scribbled all over it with markers. Uh! It happened to be made out of marble and the 'washable' markers didn't wanna come out :( Needless to say, our entertainment center still has my child's 'beautiful' autograph in 'pretty' green marker down the bottom of it...now I can almost look back and smile over it... ;)
-Kelly

Whitney said...

I'm visiting from multiples and more and i hace to say Your girls are adorable! I have 2 week old twin boys and it is so much fun to see a little glimpse into what our future may look like!

Samantha said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your twins and new baby are adorable.

Janice said...

Too cute! We have that same table & chairs! Stopping by from the MAM Follow Me Link up. I'm a new GFC follower. I'd love for you to stop by and check out my current giveaway and follow back!
:-) Janice http://mommawords.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...