Happy Wednesday!
Today, I want to know what your favorite DRINK is! Okay...it doesn't have to be your all time favorite, because if you're like me, you can't name just one. I love sweet tea, diet coke, lemonade, water with lemon, vanilla diet coke, milk, etc. I'm a big drinker.
One of my favorite drinks is something I craved through both pregnancies and drank all. the. time. I love it.
Here it is....have you tried it?
I know a lot of people have never had the pleasure of drinking Ovaltine. It is wonderful. I like it so much better than Nesquik. It has that 'malt' taste, which I love. My twins love Ovaltine, too.
They call it "Jockamil" (chocolate milk).
According to the commercials, Ovaltine is supposed to have more nutritional value than other chocolate milk drinks. I don't know. I just know it tastes awesome.
So what do you love to drink?
What do your kids love to drink?
Blog about it and grab the button!
Inquiring minds need to know!
Today, I want to know what your favorite DRINK is! Okay...it doesn't have to be your all time favorite, because if you're like me, you can't name just one. I love sweet tea, diet coke, lemonade, water with lemon, vanilla diet coke, milk, etc. I'm a big drinker.
One of my favorite drinks is something I craved through both pregnancies and drank all. the. time. I love it.
Here it is....have you tried it?
I know a lot of people have never had the pleasure of drinking Ovaltine. It is wonderful. I like it so much better than Nesquik. It has that 'malt' taste, which I love. My twins love Ovaltine, too.
They call it "Jockamil" (chocolate milk).
According to the commercials, Ovaltine is supposed to have more nutritional value than other chocolate milk drinks. I don't know. I just know it tastes awesome.
So what do you love to drink?
What do your kids love to drink?
Blog about it and grab the button!
Inquiring minds need to know!

4 comments:
My favorite drinks have got to be sweet tea (being as I live in the South. ha!) and watermelon slushies from Sonic! I don't think I could ever get enough sweet tea or watermelon slushies! :)
--Kelly forbes
p.s. Brendan and I haven't tried Ovaltine yet, I'll have to get us some next time we go to the store. I'll let you know what the verdict is. ;)
My kids LOVE Ovaltine, too!
A new favorite around here are Mango Lassis. It's mango, plain yogurt, honey, ice and water blended together. Yummm...super refreshing on a hot day!
My favorite is Dr.Pepper. I know, horrible, right?! Nothin' better than an ice cold soda for a mid afternoon pick me up!
~Holly
Post a Comment