Thursday, August 18, 2011

Whoa, Nelly! 5 months old


We took little Olivia to the doctor yesterday for her 4 month check up and shots. She's almost 5 months old--we missed an appointment and we're behind now.

My sweet baby weighs 18 pounds and 6 ounces!
Oh. My.

I knew she was a big baby, but seriously? 18 pounds already? Wow.




Olivia Joy,
You're almost 5 months old. I can't believe how time has flown by!

I have to say, you live up to your middle name every single day. You are such a beautiful, joyful baby. You are so easygoing--I can do almost anything with you and you stay happy.
I hope and pray you keep that attitude of contentment throughout your life.

I can't believe how big you are! You are the cutest, chubbiest, most beautiful baby I've ever seen (don't tell your sisters). I love tickling you and hearing you laugh. Daddy always has to tell me to put you down to take a nap--if I could, I'd keep you up all day long just to look at you.

Your big sisters adore you. They love to sit next to you and hold your little hand. You are always laughing at them and they love making you laugh!

I can't wait to see how your personality unfolds as you grow up. I know God has big plans for you, my sweet Livi-poo.

Love,
Momma


Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

she is too cute! I just love a baby with chubby cheeks and rolls! I know she is very loved :)

E said...

Don't you just wish that rolls and soft, wobbly parts were "adorable" when you reached adulthood?! Gobble up that goodness now!!

hollie marie said...

We are totally kindred spirits! And yes-- your job is a lot closer to mine than anyone but us would ever believe ;)

-Hollie

Bourg Family said...

Holy cow! That's how my Hadley was. Poor Connor is almost 10 months & only 16 lb 13 oz.

Nancy said...

She is very beautiful. :) Happy (almost) 5 months told her! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...