Saturday, March 31, 2012

PaRtY pIcTuReS

Here's some pictures from our recent Tangled birthday party for Maya, Gianna, and Olivia. We had such a great time with our family and friends.

Yummy cake that I did NOT make...I didn't want to mess with it and I think it was the best birthday decision I made! :)

Our church fellowship hall...decked out in purple and yellow



We played "pin the frying pan on Flynn Rider's head"

Singing Happy Birthday in English and Spanish. The girls couldn't wait to blow out their candles! We had to keep relighting the candles.

Olivia was NOT excited about her cake. It was chocolate! What's wrong with this child?!?

Maya decided to 'help' Olivia eat her cake. She kept sticking her fingers in the frosting!
We didn't open gifts at the party (I had asked everyone NOT to bring gifts--my girls are already so blessed--but, of course, some people didn't listen!).


After the party, our family had a pizza part and went swimming at a hotel Here's the head count: 13 kids and 12 adults! It was so much fun spending time with aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and cousins.

There was also a tea party with cousins that occurred at some time that weekend. Our girls' cousins are so close in age, they just love playing together!


Someone asked me for tips on having a Tangled (or Rapunzel) party. I don't think our party was that great, but we did cover a wall with butcher paper and set out markers and paints and let the kids paint the wall, like Rapunzel does in the movie. I served some things out of frying pans (weapon of choice) and we did play 'pin the frying pan on Flynn Rider's head'. Besides that, we didn't do much more Tangled themed activities. Pinterest has so many more cute ideas, I just didn't have time to do any of them!

Here is Rapunzel's wall after all the kids decorated it. The kids really loved drawing and painting on the wall!

This past Sunday was our last Sunday at our church. I have some pictures I'm going to post later this week. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that we are done at our church...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tracy said...

what a cute themed party, loveee the colors! the kiddos are adorable,too!

Unknown said...

Great Job...it look like the kids had a lot of fun! I love how you dressed them all alike. I used to do that with my boys.....now there like NO WAY MOM!HA

twinkietotmom said...

Such fun! Happy birthday to all your girls!

Stephen and Michelle said...

Looks like you had such a great time!
Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...