Thursday, March 15, 2012

Singing and Dress Up

For Christmas, my girls got a box of dress up clothes from their Mimi (my Mom).

Needless to say, the box has become one of their favorite things to bring out and play with. This usually means I have feathers from boas, rings, and sparkles covering my house for the next few days.

The last time we played with the dress up box, we discovered a pretend microphone in the box! The girls thought that was 'awesome' and wanted to sing 'like Daddy and Joe at church'.

I'm planning on saving these videos to show at their high school graduation.







Photobucket

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Jill,
SO ADORABLE! I love that you captured this on video! I wish I had more video footage of my kiddos- probably every mom's wish.
Thanks for your comment on my blog and for joining :)
Have a great day!
Kathy

kim said...

i have no idea what gigi is singing, but i think she maybe got her singing talent from aunt kim. as in, perhaps she should never be allowed to sing in front of people. :D

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that is total cuteness, I love it!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...