Today we took all three girls for their check ups.
Maya and Gigi did great. No crying or whining. They loved going to the doctor!
Both of the twins are at about the 70th percentile for weight and 85-90th percentile for height. The doctor said she was impressed with their talking. She said at age three, you should be able to understand 70% of what they are saying. We definitely understand almost 100%.
Olivia is doing great. She weighs 25 pounds and is literally off the charts for height. I think she has a long torso. She had to get three shots today, so she's been just a little fussy.
I wanted to share with you a conversation that was had while the nurse was in the room.
Awesome. My children are now officially booger eaters.
My little Olivia and her massive thighs. I love 'em!


Maya and Gigi did great. No crying or whining. They loved going to the doctor!
Both of the twins are at about the 70th percentile for weight and 85-90th percentile for height. The doctor said she was impressed with their talking. She said at age three, you should be able to understand 70% of what they are saying. We definitely understand almost 100%.
Olivia is doing great. She weighs 25 pounds and is literally off the charts for height. I think she has a long torso. She had to get three shots today, so she's been just a little fussy.
I wanted to share with you a conversation that was had while the nurse was in the room.
Brooks: Maya, what's in your mouth?
Maya: A booger.
Maya: A booger.
Awesome. My children are now officially booger eaters.
My little Olivia and her massive thighs. I love 'em!



3 comments:
haha that is hilarious about the booger! sooo, your blog looks great and I LOVE your about me section and all that stuff. I see you hate bad grammar...so sorry if you see it on my blog:) heheh! Is Leah pregnant???? I am assuming from the birthday party pics:)! Praying for you all as you transition out...
HAHAHAHAHA! Boogers huh? NICE!!!
Okay, and I LOVE the thighs! I love chunky monkey babies!!! She is so cute!!!
LOL that is so stinken funny!!!! I just love the lighting on those pics...it's dreamy.
Post a Comment