Friday, March 2, 2012

Crayon Monster!

Olivia is like Cookie Monster.

Except, she doesn't eat cookies. No, that would be too normal for my child.
She eats crayons.

The twins are currently obsessed with coloring and drawing, which means those stupid round crayons are all over my dining room. They just roll off the table, like I have nothing better to do with my life than pick up itty bitty chunks of crayons all day. I'm seriously considering investing in those triangle crayons.

Now that Olivia is on the move, she takes it upon herself to eat all those crayon chunks.

If I leave her alone in the living room for approximately 2.4 seconds, she is under the table, eating crayons. Here's what I found while helping child #2 in the bathroom the other day:


"What's wrong, Mom?"

"It's just a little purple crayon....no big deal"
"Get your weird colored manikin hand off me...that's my crayon! A baby's gotta eat!"
"Seriously, lady...cut it out!"


It's a good thing that little booger is so darn cute.

What do you think I should do with her hair? Does it need trimmed in the front? It looks so messy. Maybe I'll just leave it long and put a clip in it...I'm scared to cut it. What if she ends up with a mullet?!?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Hi! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I'm a fellow pastor's wife and can totally related to a lot of what you wrote about in your "You know you're a pastor's wife when..." post. I also have a 7 month old daughter who just happens to have a head full of hair. I'm debating the whole hair cut thing too! I just can't bring myself to cut it, but it is ALWAYS in her face! Glad I found your blog. I'm your newest follower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...