Saturday we spent all day with some of our family. The girls loved seeing their cousins and playing with 'boy toys' . Just in case you are confused, in our house 'boy toys' are trucks, dinosaurs, legos, and cars.
NOT this:
While we were at their house, we had the privilege of celebrating our newest niece and nephew's one year 'Gotcha Day' anniversary.
Gotcha Day is the day the adoption became final....the day these two awesome kids permanently became part of our family (legally, anyways....they were in our hearts way before that day).
It was such a great day yesterday. The weather was beautiful, the kids all played outside most of the day, and one of my arms is sunburned (Olivia fell asleep on me outside...I couldn't move).
My only regret yesterday was that I didn't bring my camera. It makes my heart happy to see my girls playing with and loving on their cousins. All the cousins on my husband's side of the family are so close in age. Basically, our three families went from zero children to 9 children in a little over 2 years. Soon to be 10 kids, I have a new niece coming in a few days!
Since I don't have any pictures from yesterday, here is a family picture we had taken this past fall. Cutest kids ever!


While we were at their house, we had the privilege of celebrating our newest niece and nephew's one year 'Gotcha Day' anniversary.
Gotcha Day is the day the adoption became final....the day these two awesome kids permanently became part of our family (legally, anyways....they were in our hearts way before that day).
It was such a great day yesterday. The weather was beautiful, the kids all played outside most of the day, and one of my arms is sunburned (Olivia fell asleep on me outside...I couldn't move).
My only regret yesterday was that I didn't bring my camera. It makes my heart happy to see my girls playing with and loving on their cousins. All the cousins on my husband's side of the family are so close in age. Basically, our three families went from zero children to 9 children in a little over 2 years. Soon to be 10 kids, I have a new niece coming in a few days!
Since I don't have any pictures from yesterday, here is a family picture we had taken this past fall. Cutest kids ever!


3 comments:
LOL you are so funny!! My husband saw Mario Lopez my dash board and said YOU FOLLOW HIM????? I was rolling on the floor teasing him. Such a cute pic of the cousins WE love cousins also, we have 21 kids in the family. Holidays are crazy!!! Thanks for the laugh.
Hi Jill so my friend tagged me in a blog game. It was pretty fun I tagged you so if you want to play follow the instructions on my blog. Talk to you soon funny lady.
Fun!!! I love those little dresses your girls are wearing -- CUTE!!!
Post a Comment