We've had some beautiful, warm, Spring-like days lately.
At our house,
Warm weather = Park
My girls love the park. LOVE it. And I love letting them run some energy off.
Seriously, they have been wearing me out lately. They talk constantly, and usually both at the same time. And they always need something. I love them to pieces, but wow. They're just so busy!
Here are some recent park pictures. I feel like I've put up a lot of pictures of Olivia lately, but sheesh, she's just so darn cute. She's wearing a hat because it was so windy outside.

At our house,
Warm weather = Park
My girls love the park. LOVE it. And I love letting them run some energy off.
Seriously, they have been wearing me out lately. They talk constantly, and usually both at the same time. And they always need something. I love them to pieces, but wow. They're just so busy!
Here are some recent park pictures. I feel like I've put up a lot of pictures of Olivia lately, but sheesh, she's just so darn cute. She's wearing a hat because it was so windy outside.




Gianna in her sunglasses. She is all about sunglasses and accessories.
Maya squealing and saying, "Higher, Momma! Higher!"
Maya squealing and saying, "Higher, Momma! Higher!"
Soon all that gross brown grass will be green. Yay for Spring!
Tomorrow, March 7th, will be my Dad's third anniversary in heaven.
I miss you, Dad.
Tomorrow, March 7th, will be my Dad's third anniversary in heaven.
I miss you, Dad.

1 comment:
We love the park too! It's almost like a little mommy break too. Thinking of you today!
Post a Comment