If you're visiting from the Multiples and More blog hop, welcome! My name is Jill and I'm mommy to 3 little ladies. The oldest two are 3 year old twins and my singleton is around 16 months. I'm new to being a SAHM and I can tell you, it's not always pretty around our house.
Before we moved and I was able to stay at home, I worked as a nurse on an inpatient psych unit. My wonderful husband is my rock and my best friend. He is a pastor, making me a pastor's wife. And no, I don't play the piano.
Posts to check out:
Anyways, I'm always on the lookout for my blogs to read and enjoy! Can't wait to 'meet' you!

3 comments:
Hi
Thanks for the comment on my blog -feel free to take any of the menu planning ideas. They are not always the most cretaive but for the most part they please two picky pre-schoolers :) and that makes for a happy me.
Nice to "meet" you too.
Hi Jill,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm sorry to tell you that it really doesn't get easier, it just changes. But, with all these years of practice it seems like it is easier to handle. So, see, there is hope. :0)
Found you via M&M. About to go read the posts you suggested, but thought I'd say hi. :) I have twin girls a year older than yours.
Post a Comment