Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend and Multiples Link Up



We've had a busy weekend!
Friday night was date night for the husband and I.  It was lovely.  Due to my children's recent horrible behavior (see THIS POST), I was more than ready to get out of the house!

Saturday we had a birthday party, and then it was Sunday.
Oh, Sunday.
How I dread and love thee.

The husband and I have recently started singing in the worship team on Sunday mornings.  I love the singing part.  What I do NOT love is having to be at church at 8:30a.m.
Do you know how hard it is to get myself and three little girls ready to go by 8:30?
This Sunday was especially harried because we were going to a baseball game after church.
On the church bus.
With three little girls.
Then sitting in the hot sun watching baseball with said girls.

Well, we made it to church.  And we survived the baseball game.  My twins ate and ate and ate.  First hot dogs, then chips, then popcorn, then cotton candy, then ice cream...it was crazy.  As we were leaving, Gianna said to me, "Momma, I'm hungry!"

For the record, I don't recommend going to a baseball game with three small children when it is 90 degrees outside.  We were blessed to have a lot of our church family with us...I'm not sure we would have survived without them!

I don't have any pictures from the game.  It was too chaotic!  And now, I'm ready for a nap, just from thinking about yesterday.

To end, here's a picture of my biker chick.  Olivia loves "riding" the twins' tricycles. She's so funny!

Today I'm linking up with Capri + 3 for Multiples Monday!  If you're a mom of multiples, come join in the fun! :) 
multiples monday with capri +3



Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephen and Michelle said...

I hear ya on the Praise Team thing. As you know, we only have two, and they are older, so I can't really imagine how much harder that is for you. I have to be there at 8 when I sing, and we live 15 minutes away. So have to have the kids and myself completely ready by 7:30...at least that is the goal or I would be late every time! Now that they are older it helps a LOT. But there are many Sundays that I REALLY wish Stephen could be there to help...but I dont' really have a choice in that one ;)

I love singing though...so it is worth it!!
Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...