Happy Independence Day from our family to yours!
We can't wait for fireworks, friends, and some yummy food!
For their birthday, the twins received two of these cameras from their beloved Mimi. They love taking pictures and are always trying to steal my camera, so when they got their own they were ecstatic.
We can't wait for fireworks, friends, and some yummy food!
For their birthday, the twins received two of these cameras from their beloved Mimi. They love taking pictures and are always trying to steal my camera, so when they got their own they were ecstatic.
I actually don't let the girls have these cameras all the time. I usually put them up and save them for time when I desperately need some quiet, peaceful play time. The cameras haven't failed me yet!
Anyways, the cameras work pretty well. And they have endured a lot of abuse. I think it's a pretty great little camera for a 3 year old.
Brooks took the memory card out of the camera the other day. We wanted to see all the pictures the girls have taken. Seriously, some of them are hilarious! So I wanted to share with you my girls' photography skills (or lack there of). They are experts at taking very unflattering pictures of their Mama (when I'm folding underwear!!).
This picture was creepy on the camera. We were like, 'where was that?!?', then I realized it's Angelina Ballerina on the television!
I call this next series "Gigi Took My Camera"
I feel like all these pictures summarize our life. It would have been even better if I would have included the pictures of me folding underwear with messy hair, wearing my glasses. Now THAT is hot! Haha!
3 comments:
I love, love, love seeing the world through their eyes. So sweet!
LOL these are soooo cute!!!!!
HOW CUTE!!
Post a Comment