Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cousins and Craziness


This past week was a whirlwind!  Last Monday, I dropped the twins off for 5 days of "Mimi Time".   Mimi is my mom and the girls were so excited to spend time with their grandma and Aunt Kim.  They went to the zoo, the splash pad, and visited with a lot of other family. 


This left me with one child for the week.  ONE. CHILD.  It was heavenly.  I had plans to get a ton of things done around the house.  I did get quite a bit accomplished, but I also twisted my ankle on Tuesday, which put a damper on my plans. Isn't that the way things always happen?

On Thursday night, Brooks and I and Olivia drove down to NW Indiana and spent the night with his mom and dad.  Friday we picked up the twins and two of our nieces and headed back to Michigan. 

I got to spend the weekend with all these girls.  
They had so much fun playing together.  We went to a little petting zoo near our house, played at the park, went swimming, and played in the sprinkler.  Then, yesterday morning, I drove them back to their Momma. 

We had so much fun with 5 little girls at our house.  Adding two more children was definitely more work, but it wasn't that bad.  The girls get along so well. 

Maya and Addie love playing together.  Maya said this morning, "I miss my Addie!"



This week, I'm planning to clean and de-clutter.  I'm sick of having so much stuff.  How did all this stuff accumulate in my house? 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephen and Michelle said...

So nice to go back and visit! Glad you could enjoy the week in spite of your ankle!!
Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...