Well, I've missed a few days of blogging. It's been busy around here!
My little Livi is almost 6 wks old.
The girls are now in official 'big girl' beds.
Olivia got to meet some of her family for the first time this past weekend.
Maya just pooped in the potty for the first time ever.
My house is messy.
Laundry is almost caught up.
Olivia hasn't pooped for 6 days.
I haven't been sleeping much at night.
I have to go back to work in 2 weeks. :(
So that's my life right now.
Check back soon, I have some pictures to share.
For now, however, I just wanted to share that I made this for my girls last night:
Green Monster Smoothies
I found this recipe at Annie's Eats...one of my favorite food blogs.
I know it looks totally gross, but it was YUMMY! Also, mine looked even grosser because I added blueberries. My girls loved it, I loved it, and you couldn't even taste the spinach.
My little Livi is almost 6 wks old.
The girls are now in official 'big girl' beds.
Olivia got to meet some of her family for the first time this past weekend.
Maya just pooped in the potty for the first time ever.
My house is messy.
Laundry is almost caught up.
Olivia hasn't pooped for 6 days.
I haven't been sleeping much at night.
I have to go back to work in 2 weeks. :(
So that's my life right now.
Check back soon, I have some pictures to share.
For now, however, I just wanted to share that I made this for my girls last night:
Green Monster Smoothies
I found this recipe at Annie's Eats...one of my favorite food blogs.
I know it looks totally gross, but it was YUMMY! Also, mine looked even grosser because I added blueberries. My girls loved it, I loved it, and you couldn't even taste the spinach.
No comments:
Post a Comment