I'm always on the lookout for fun activities to do with my girls.
Entertaining double-trouble two year olds can be a challenge!
I made lasagna for dinner a few nights ago and I had extra lasagna noodles (I always make a few extra in case they break). I kept them in the pot, cooled them down, and let the girls play with them. It was great! They loved 'helping' me in the kitchen, eating the noodles (Maya loved them, Gigi said "yuck, noodles!"), tearing them apart, and splashing the water in the pot.
I think I'll do this again with rotini sometime...or fettuccine!
Entertaining double-trouble two year olds can be a challenge!
I made lasagna for dinner a few nights ago and I had extra lasagna noodles (I always make a few extra in case they break). I kept them in the pot, cooled them down, and let the girls play with them. It was great! They loved 'helping' me in the kitchen, eating the noodles (Maya loved them, Gigi said "yuck, noodles!"), tearing them apart, and splashing the water in the pot.
I think I'll do this again with rotini sometime...or fettuccine!





No comments:
Post a Comment