Happy Memorial Day!
We spent today with some of our family up in NW Indiana. The kiddos played outside and we grilled--it was a great day, spent enjoying the many freedoms we have. I'm so thankful for the men and women who gave their lives for our freedom.
Here's what we've been up to:
Last week we spent time playing with noodles (I'll post about this later!), feeding "moos", and going to the park.
We went out to a little farm and saw cows. The girls know they are called cows, but for some reason, they call all animals by their sound. So, we saw "moos" and "hop-hops".
We spent today with some of our family up in NW Indiana. The kiddos played outside and we grilled--it was a great day, spent enjoying the many freedoms we have. I'm so thankful for the men and women who gave their lives for our freedom.
Here's what we've been up to:
Last week we spent time playing with noodles (I'll post about this later!), feeding "moos", and going to the park.
We went out to a little farm and saw cows. The girls know they are called cows, but for some reason, they call all animals by their sound. So, we saw "moos" and "hop-hops".


If you look closely, Maya is petting a baby bunny (a hop-hop). They were the cutest baby bunnies I've ever seen. Now I want a bunny.

It was crazy windy outside...my sister may hate me for posting this picture, but Maya loves this picture. She comes to the computer and wants to see "Dim and Maya peek-ture"

Here are some pictures from the park. The girls LOVE the park. If we drive by the park, they both yell "YAY, PARK!!". It's really sad when we are just driving by...they are so disappointed.


I realized there haven't been many pictures of my little Olivia on the blog lately. She's getting so big--2 months old now! She has been smiling and 'talking' so much. She's such a content baby.
The girls are attempting to help me give her a bath.
The girls are attempting to help me give her a bath.

I had to go back to work last week. Boo. It was harder going back this time than after the twins were born. I miss my girls like crazy when I'm at work, but I know they are having fun with their babysitters. Sigh. The guilt of the working mom--it stinks.


No comments:
Post a Comment