Good news.
Olivia decided to poop today. It was a big, liquid-y, yellow, smelly load.
I've been sitting around the house for the past few days, waiting for this big poop. I didn't really want to go anywhere with the girls by myself, because I just knew the minute we left the house, Olivia would poop.
So today, when I decided we were going to leave the house, poop or no poop, she poops. Right as we were leaving. Which meant I had to stop everything, strip off her outfit (which of course went over her head...smearing poo all the way up) give her a bath, and clean her up. It was GROSS. I'm thankful she wasn't in the carseat...but the bouncy seat looks rough. :(
(Sorry Andy and Leah...luckily it washes up nicely)
Today has been a lovely day so far. We went to Kokomo to buy Olivia a stroller off Craigslist. I got an almost brand new Graco Quattro Tour Stroller for CHEAP. It's beautiful! I love it!
Then we went to a park and fed the ducks and geese illegally. I say illegally because we fed them right next to the sign that said "Please don't feed the waterfowl". But the girls LOVED it! There were little baby geese and lots of ducks. If someone stopped us about feeding them, I was going to say that I didn't see any rushing "waterfowls" anywhere (get it? waterfalls? haha!).
Then we had a quick lunch at a little hot dog place where a sweet older man gave each of the twins a quarter and told them they were sweeties. He was so nice!
Here are some pictures from our fun today.
Our waterfowl friends (see the baby geese?)


Gianna excited to see the ducks
(see our awesome van in the background? that's what you get to drive when you have 3 kids)

Maya eating some snacks (the ducks got the crumbs)

Have you ever tried to take a picture of 2 2 year olds? Not easy!


Maya has her finger in her mouth a lot lately...molars hurt! :(

To end our wonderful day, we had yummy Mexican food for dinner. The girls love chips and salsa.
Chips + Salsa + Me not having to cook + shrimp fajitas = PERFECT DAY
1 comment:
Some of my happiest memories are from my mom taking us to that park for a picnic and to feed the geese (it wasn't illegal back then)
Post a Comment