The sickness is over (I hope).
Olivia and I never did get sick, but Maya, Gianna, and Brooks all had a nasty fever/sore throat/runny nose for several days. Have 2 sick toddlers is not fun--trust me.
Yesterday Maya was miserable. She was so exhausted that she fell asleep in the chair in our living room, then went on to sleep for almost 6 hours during the day yesterday. Poor baby!
I put a blanket on her and she just flopped over and kept sleeping
Snuggling with Daddy
I came to the realization last night that I only have one more week of maternity leave. Going back to work doesn't sound too fun right now. I don't want to leave my girls, I don't want to wake up super early, I don't want to pump at work, and I don't want to wear 'real' clothes that still don't fit me right.
Being around adults a few days a week does sound nice. I hope I'll be able to refrain from my mommy phrases while at work.
"No, no!"
"We do not hit/kick/bite/push our sister!"
"Don't wipe your boogers on mommy"
"Say your sorry...give hugs"
"Don't put the dogs paw in your mouth"
"What's in your mouth?"
"Stop whining"
"You need to SHARE!"
Actually...these phrases might be very helpful at work. Hmm.
1 comment:
Wow, I feel like that is all I say too!!! I am hoping to expand my vocabulary in the near future!! :)
Post a Comment