It all started with a runny nose.
2 days ago, Gianna was running around here with snot dripping out of her nose. It was gross, but I didn't think much about it. She's got molars coming in and it's allergy season.
Yesterday, she was incredibly whiny. I even googled "how to stop your toddler from whining". And then yesterday evening, the fever started. And since I'm such a great mom (sarcasm inserted), I decided we should go on a nice walk. The whole way home she kept saying "All done, all done".
Poor baby girl. :(
Last night her fever was over 104. She was so miserable, but thankfully the ibuprofen brought the fever down. Today, Maya started running a fever and now my dear husband has a fever. Olivia and I seem to be okay for now.
Sick little Gigi

I don't know if you saw the link I put up to the Green Monster Smoothies...but I just want to say these are awesome. When my girls are sick, they don't want to eat anything, but they LOVE these smoothies! You can't taste the spinach--seriously. So good. I made these without the honey and I added in a few strawberries that I needed to use.

I'll leave you with this video of Olivia. It's not exciting and I didn't even add any fun music. But I just think she is the cutest baby--check out the arm rolls! :)
2 days ago, Gianna was running around here with snot dripping out of her nose. It was gross, but I didn't think much about it. She's got molars coming in and it's allergy season.
Yesterday, she was incredibly whiny. I even googled "how to stop your toddler from whining". And then yesterday evening, the fever started. And since I'm such a great mom (sarcasm inserted), I decided we should go on a nice walk. The whole way home she kept saying "All done, all done".
Poor baby girl. :(
Last night her fever was over 104. She was so miserable, but thankfully the ibuprofen brought the fever down. Today, Maya started running a fever and now my dear husband has a fever. Olivia and I seem to be okay for now.
Sick little Gigi


I don't know if you saw the link I put up to the Green Monster Smoothies...but I just want to say these are awesome. When my girls are sick, they don't want to eat anything, but they LOVE these smoothies! You can't taste the spinach--seriously. So good. I made these without the honey and I added in a few strawberries that I needed to use.

I'll leave you with this video of Olivia. It's not exciting and I didn't even add any fun music. But I just think she is the cutest baby--check out the arm rolls! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment