Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting and waiting

Today we were all dressed up with nowhere to go! :) The twins love to accessorize.






Some of Olivia's sweet smiles...I just love little baby smiles!

WARNING: the following is all about poop. Do not read if easily grossed out.



So Olivia hasn't pooped since last Thursday. Tomorrow it will be one whole week. The pediatrician said that some babies who are exclusively breastfed absorb so much of the nutrients (there is very little waste in breast milk) that they don't need to poop very often.
I've been worried about her--the twins pooped ALL. THE. TIME.
But she isn't uncomfortable, she passes gas (stinky stuff), and is definitely NOT underweight or not eating. So I'm trying not to worry about her.
Last week she went about 4 or 5 days between poops. When that dam broke...whoa. I'm waiting for an explosion this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monty went 10 DAYS once between "movements". I was worried, too...but the doctor and everyone else said to just wait.

So I waited. And it all came out. And it was terrible.

But he's healthy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...