Well, I've officially skipped some days.
My official excuses include Thanksgiving fun/travel to NW Indiana, sick 19 month twins, a dog with fleas (from the groomers, maybe?!?), myself sick with a cold, feeling overwhelmed with things to do, and work.
Here's what I was thankful for the last few days:
Eighteen
Today I'm thankful for coffee. I love coffee...but more than that, I love flavored creamers. I'm definitely not a coffee snob--I'll drink any variety--but I am a creamer snob. I want yummy, flavored creamers...and none of that fat free crap.
Nineteen
I'm thankful for changing seasons. I like change...I like have four seasons to enjoy...each has its own beauty and joys. Winter is coming! And I don't care...I'm just going to say it. I LOVE snow.
Twenty
There is snow on the ground! It's so pretty outside. I can't wait for more...I want to be able to take the girls out to play in the snow.
Today I'm thankful for movement. I've been able to feel baby #3 moving all the time. It reminds me that she is healthy and growing, so even though sometimes her kicks feels like Jackie Chan attacking my insides, it is reassuring.
My official excuses include Thanksgiving fun/travel to NW Indiana, sick 19 month twins, a dog with fleas (from the groomers, maybe?!?), myself sick with a cold, feeling overwhelmed with things to do, and work.
Here's what I was thankful for the last few days:
Eighteen
Today I'm thankful for coffee. I love coffee...but more than that, I love flavored creamers. I'm definitely not a coffee snob--I'll drink any variety--but I am a creamer snob. I want yummy, flavored creamers...and none of that fat free crap.
Nineteen
I'm thankful for changing seasons. I like change...I like have four seasons to enjoy...each has its own beauty and joys. Winter is coming! And I don't care...I'm just going to say it. I LOVE snow.
Twenty
There is snow on the ground! It's so pretty outside. I can't wait for more...I want to be able to take the girls out to play in the snow.
Today I'm thankful for movement. I've been able to feel baby #3 moving all the time. It reminds me that she is healthy and growing, so even though sometimes her kicks feels like Jackie Chan attacking my insides, it is reassuring.
No comments:
Post a Comment