Today I'm thankful for the internet and my computer. I was able to chat with a friend from high school today and it was great to talk to an adult!
My girls still have a cough today. I'm hoping it goes away soon. I'm hesitant to take them outside in the cold because of their nasty cough.
Since we couldn't go outside today, we took pictures and videos today. The girls love the camera and especially love seeing videos and pictures of themselves. They will watch videos over and over, laughing at each other. So silly!
Here's some of our pictures from today.
This is not a bindi (bindhi?) on Maya's forehead. It is a dried booger.




Maya wearing her favorite hat...handmade by my friend Morgan. Gianna has a matching one, but she was not cooperating.
Here's a link to Morgan's website...her hats are so cute!
Twysted Yarn

My girls still have a cough today. I'm hoping it goes away soon. I'm hesitant to take them outside in the cold because of their nasty cough.
Since we couldn't go outside today, we took pictures and videos today. The girls love the camera and especially love seeing videos and pictures of themselves. They will watch videos over and over, laughing at each other. So silly!
Here's some of our pictures from today.
This is not a bindi (bindhi?) on Maya's forehead. It is a dried booger.




Maya wearing her favorite hat...handmade by my friend Morgan. Gianna has a matching one, but she was not cooperating.
Here's a link to Morgan's website...her hats are so cute!
Twysted Yarn

1 comment:
Aw, thanks for the free promo on the hats...can't believe they still semi-fit (maybe a tad snug). After my Christmas rush is done, maybe I could get around to making them some new ones that would fit.
Post a Comment