I'm thankful for the homeless shelter here in town. I'm thankful that people who don't have anywhere to go can be safe and warm. I'm thankful for the people who volunteer their time, give their money, and donate their food.
I'm so thankful that I can give people who have lost almost everything some hope that there is somewhere safe and warm to take their family. I referred someone to the homeless shelter at work today, and I was so glad I had an option for them.
Thanks for all you do, Emmaus!
http://logan-emmaus.org/Shelter.html
I'm so thankful that I can give people who have lost almost everything some hope that there is somewhere safe and warm to take their family. I referred someone to the homeless shelter at work today, and I was so glad I had an option for them.
Thanks for all you do, Emmaus!
http://logan-emmaus.org/Shelter.html
No comments:
Post a Comment