Monday, December 20, 2010

Paint, PETA, and Pregnancy

Today I learned a valuable lesson.

paint + (20 month old toddler)2 + 1 adult = messy, paint covered disaster

In case you were wondering, dipping toddler's hands into paint by yourself is not a good idea.

In other news, we've been abusing our dog. She loves sleeping on the couch and the girls have decided that ALL animals must enjoy sleeping on the couch with Norah. They pile their stuffed animals on her and tell them to go "seep" with "Wohwah". Please do not call PETA.


Last week, we got our first really big snow of the year. Sadly, I was a bad momma and forgot to buy them boots and mittens, so all we could do was look at the "nooo" from inside.
Don't worry...they now have boots and mittens and we went outside to play on Saturday.

Here's a random picture of Gianna...naked...on her motorcycle. Clearly.

Here's the update on baby #3:

As far as we know, we have a date of March 22nd for her arrival. She is growing (well, I'm growing, so she MUST be growing) and super active in my belly.
This pregnancy really hasn't been too terrible but I'm starting to feel big and awkward. Bending over is not fun and my back is usually hurting after a busy day. The twins like to pat my belly and say "be-bee".

Things I'm craving right now: Salt and Vinegar chips, Sweet Tea, and Whoppers (of course)
It's weird because I never really liked Salt and Vinegar chips before this pregnancy, now I can't get enough...I love them! Warning: if you eat too many salt and vinegar chips at one time, your tongue burns. I speak from experience.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh man, I love salt and vinegar chips! Yummo!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...