I'm thankful for my house.
We live in a parsonage, which means our home is owned by the church my husband pastors.
I was nervous initially about living in a parsonage. I've heard quite a few horror stories about parsonages from other pastor's wives, so I wasn't sure what to expect. But we've had a wonderful experience living here....mostly due to the wonderful people in our church.
I think this house is adorable. There are definitely things that aren't perfect, but I think you have those issues in any home.
What I love about my house: room to expand our family, ability to decorate/update almost whatever we want, beautiful wood trim everywhere, lots of kitchen cabinets, a lovely view of the river in our backyard.
Thank you, God, for providing this home for our little family.
We live in a parsonage, which means our home is owned by the church my husband pastors.
I was nervous initially about living in a parsonage. I've heard quite a few horror stories about parsonages from other pastor's wives, so I wasn't sure what to expect. But we've had a wonderful experience living here....mostly due to the wonderful people in our church.
I think this house is adorable. There are definitely things that aren't perfect, but I think you have those issues in any home.
What I love about my house: room to expand our family, ability to decorate/update almost whatever we want, beautiful wood trim everywhere, lots of kitchen cabinets, a lovely view of the river in our backyard.
Thank you, God, for providing this home for our little family.
No comments:
Post a Comment