Well, I just realized that I wrote this post a long time ago (on the proper day 30 of my thankfulness posts) and I must have been distracted by the babies or my horrible baking, because I never posted it!
On Day 30, I'm thankful for Christmas. I'm thankful that Jesus was born in a stable in Bethlehem, I'm thankful that He lived, died, and rose again to make a way for me to know God.
I'm thankful that Jesus didn't come for perfect, holy, wise people. He came to the shepherds, the fishermen, the orphans, the prostitutes, the liars, the adulterers, the sinners....He came for normal, broken, hurting, selfish, imperfect people....people like me.
On Day 30, I'm thankful for Christmas. I'm thankful that Jesus was born in a stable in Bethlehem, I'm thankful that He lived, died, and rose again to make a way for me to know God.
I'm thankful that Jesus didn't come for perfect, holy, wise people. He came to the shepherds, the fishermen, the orphans, the prostitutes, the liars, the adulterers, the sinners....He came for normal, broken, hurting, selfish, imperfect people....people like me.
No comments:
Post a Comment