Thursday, September 1, 2011

Spinach Apple Salad

I want to share with you guys our favorite salad recipe. I love it because it's amazingly yummy, super simple, and my husband loves it, too.

Apple Spinach Salad

What you need:
Fresh Spinach (I like the baby spinach, but you can use any spinach)
Granny Smith Apples (also good with strawberries, raspberries, and/or blueberries)
Crumbled Feta Cheese
Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing (of some sort...there are tons of options)

Fill up a bowl with as much spinach, apples, and cheese as you want....then pour on the dressing! Easiest recipe ever, right? Not kidding, this salad is amazing.


We were introduced to this salad by my husband's best friend, Dr. Micah.

Ladies, he's single, he has a doctorate, he's a Christian, and he can make a mean Spinach Apple Salad. And he's really good with kids....my girls adore him and call him "Mite-uh". Anyone interested? I can't write anything more or I'll totally embarrass him, I'm sure. Sorry, Micah... :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Micah said...

Somehow I missed this post until now (last week was the first week of classes). Ha ha, thanks for the plug. I ate that salad for lunch every day two summers ago and got a little burned out on it, but after reading your post, I think I'll get the supplies the next time I'm at Meijer (that's all they have up here!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...