Happy Wednesday!
Today I want to share with you something I've been using for the past few months. Our family has been trying really hard to plan our meals--even the twins' meals. It's been a challenge to make myself actually sit down and PLAN (I'm not a great planner), but this has helped.
I know there are tons of free printables on the internet, but this menu planning printout is my favorite one so far.

Here's a link to the printout: Meal Planning Form

Today I want to share with you something I've been using for the past few months. Our family has been trying really hard to plan our meals--even the twins' meals. It's been a challenge to make myself actually sit down and PLAN (I'm not a great planner), but this has helped.
I know there are tons of free printables on the internet, but this menu planning printout is my favorite one so far.

Here's a link to the printout: Meal Planning Form
Brooks and I have been sitting down together and planning our meals for about 3 or 4 weeks. It's been great--we make 'emergency store trips' much less frequently, and we've actually been using the produce we buy because we already have a plan for it.
By the way, you should totally check out the blog where I got the meal planning form...I love it!
So what makes your life easier in the kitchen? What kitchen tip or helper can you not live without? Inquiring minds need to know! :)
Grab the button and blog about it...or just leave a comment telling me what you love.
By the way, you should totally check out the blog where I got the meal planning form...I love it!
So what makes your life easier in the kitchen? What kitchen tip or helper can you not live without? Inquiring minds need to know! :)
Grab the button and blog about it...or just leave a comment telling me what you love.

No comments:
Post a Comment