Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whadayaluv?

Happy Wednesday!

Today I want to share with you my girls' favorite toy. Well, not Olivia's favorite...but Maya and Gianna's favorite.

They love this. I think this toy has forced the girls to share and compromise, because we only have one!

Here it is....the Magna Doodle!
This is pretty much a classic toy. I was surprised at how much my girls play with it. Like I said, they fight over it because they both want to draw on it all the time.

The other thing I love about it is how great it is in the car.

We use the Magna Doodle to practice letters and shapes. I'll draw a letter and have the girls tell me what letter. They love guessing what I'm drawing.

What I love:
Great in the car...no crayons to drop, no messiness
Easy to use and erase
The 'pen' is attached
Held up well to toddlers jumping on it and throwing it against the wall
Pretty good price...under $25

What I don't love:
The two "stampers" are not attached to the actual Magna Doodle (they are always lost in our house, or being used as pacifiers for baby dolls)
The white drawing part has started getting grey and doesn't erase completely like it used to


Overall, I love this thing. And the twins really love it and actually play with it. So it's a winner in our house!

What toy is a winner in your household? Why do you love it? Please share! Grab the button, blog about it, and share!

Two by Two



Photobucket

1 comment:

Deanna said...

This reminds me I intended to pick up magna doodles before our beach trip next week! I am NOT looking forward to keeping my two entertained on the 6 hour drive. : )

Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...