Thursday, September 22, 2011

MIA

I've been a MIA blogger this past week.

I was feeling really guilty/sad that I hadn't blogged about anything, and then I realized, WHO CARES!?! It's my blog. If I want to miss a few days...so be it.

So I apologize if someone's world was deeply affected by my lack of blogging (although, I highly doubt anyone noticed!).


Here's what you missed:

I hurt my ankle. I randomly fell in the parking lot at work. Sadly, there was no ice on the ground, no stick in the way....nothing. I just fell. I'm not the most graceful person in the world. Anyways, it hurt really bad and was swollen and bruised. In fact, it is STILL swollen and bruised 10 days later (although it is getting better).

This has really impacted my workout routine. I've been able to do pilates on the floor and some weight stuff, but no real cardio stuff.

Olivia now has two teeth on the bottom.


Gianna is starting to be more interested in potty training. She's kind of excited about peeing in the potty so I have high hopes for a future without diapers! Maya is discovering "peeing in big potty". Until recently, they pretty much only used their little potty. Now she scoots herself up on the toilet and will sit and read a book! Ha!

Brooks brought home two tubs of matchbox cars and trucks. The girls have been LOVING all the toys. These stupid cars and trucks are driving me nuts! They dump out the whole box and scatter them throughout the house! I don't know how moms with boys deal with all the tiny legos and cars and trains.....they're everywhere!

When the girls were first going through the buckets, Maya found an itty bitty matchbox monster truck. It's a little bigger than the end of my thumb. She squealed and said, "Mama! A baby truck!". The next thing I knew, she had the "baby truck" wrapped in a blanket, was holding it like a baby, and trying to feed it a bottle. I laughed and laughed...that is the difference between boys and girls!

Stay tuned, faithful blog readers (all 2 of you!).
I'm back in the game.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Courtney said...

welcome to my world of matchbox cars! I swear we have a trillion of them!

Sweet Little Lovings said...

I missed you! :o)
I, too, dread the cars. But with Colson, it is only a matter of time. And every toy we buy him, Hannah seems to love so I'm sure she'll be just as fascinated with the cars as your girls are!

Sweet Little Lovings said...

P.S. I nominated you for the Blog on Fire Award. Check out my blog to find out how to claim it! :o)

the Momma Bird said...

ha ha ha oooh the cars. cohen is OBSESSED with them!!! he has to have them lined up in perfect lines before going to sleep and he has to have them with him at all times. he is only allowed a few when we are out but my goodness that boy loves them. our feet however do NOT love them. OR the legos all over the floor. that is why our dining room is now the designated play room and it is closed off - no toys allowed in the living room. (although that doesn't always happen)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...