Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Whadayaluv?

Happy Wednesday!


I know I've mentioned before that I desperately love my dishwasher. I mean, I love it...maybe more than one should love an appliance.

When we first got our dishwasher (it's a portable...we live in an old house), we had trouble with hard water spots on all our dishes. Everything looked gross and still dirty after going through the dishwasher.
Until I found this product:

LEMI SHINE!
Seriously, I love it. My dishes come out sparkling clean. I even wash my pots and pans in my dishwasher (I know, I know, I'm not supposed to) and they come out beautiful. My mom used to avoid using her dishwasher because she always felt she had to rewash the dishes....until she tried Lemi Shine. Now she uses it every time she runs her dishwasher.


So that's what I love!
Share something you love on this lovely Wednesday....grab the button, leave me a comment! We all love hearing about new things that ACTUALLY work in the real world. :)



Two by Two






6 comments:

Deb said...

I might have to try that stuff! I put a new post up today about something I love! Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

Courtney said...

OMG, I was totally going to recommend this stuff while I was reading the first half of your post. We have hard water too and this stuff works great! Surprisingly, it also works great on cloth diapers to get rid of buildup from hard water. I have soaked my prefolds and inserts in it in the bathtub and they come out fluffy and white again. Love it!!

Jill said...

courtney....you may have just saved my cloth diapers.

i was using them for a while with the twins, and then they started repelling water. i tried almost everything (besides lemi shine) to strip them....basically, i gave up and haven't used them since. they're sitting in my basement.

i think i'll try the lemi shine...maybe i can use the diapers for olivia

Courtney said...

I used about 1/4-1/2 cup of it depending on how big of a load of diapers I am soaking. I also do it in my bathtub because we have a front loader and it's terrible to get enough water in there to "soak" anything. If you have a top loader, I would just soak them in your washer. I just put them in to soak in the morning and left them all day. Then rinsed them twice with no detergent and then dried on hot.

Nicole said...

I LOVE lemishine too! It's one of those items where if I run out, it calls for an immediate trip to the store! Necessary for a dishwasher full of baby bottles.

Now I keep a 3-month supply!

Jill said...

nicole, i'm the same way. i hate running the dishwasher without lemishine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...