I've been absent from blogging this past week.
My excuses include (but are not limited to) potty training, sick twins, and working every.single.day since Thursday.
Potty Training:
My husband was planning to stay home with the kids while I worked on Thursday and Friday. He decided to take it upon himself to potty train the twins. Basically, he stuck them in undies and told them to go potty in their special potties. Maya is doing great. She almost always gets the pee in the potty. Poop, well, that's a different story. Gianna is not doing so great. She will just stand in front of you and pee on the floor. In her defense, she has been sick. We're hoping that since she feels better, she'll start using the potty and not the floor.
Sick Twins:
This past week Maya was feeling yucky and running a little fever. Then Gianna got it, starting Thursday. Her fever was higher than Maya's was and she has been miserable. They've been coughing, but thankfully, both girls seem to be better now.
Working:
I've seriously just worked 6 days in a row. It's a combination of 8 hr and 12 hr shifts, about 60 or so hours. I'm really tired. And I miss my babies.

I was saying (as I took the picture)
"No! Don't drink the pool water!"




The picture isn't great, but this is the little bluebird that lives in our backyard! He's so cute and so blue. I never knew birds could be such a bright blue color.
My mom (or Mimi, according to the twins) came down last week for a day. The girls were thrilled to see her--they adore their Mimi and are still talking about seeing her!

Olivia sat in the bumbo seat for the first time! At first she wasn't thrilled...
...but then seemed okay. Her head wants to flop back too much to let her sit without head support. Maybe we should get her a mini neck pillow.
All three of my girlies in the tub...after this picture was taken, Gianna pooped blueberries on my bathroom rug. Yum.
Check back tomorrow....Whadayaluv Wednesdays! :)
My husband was planning to stay home with the kids while I worked on Thursday and Friday. He decided to take it upon himself to potty train the twins. Basically, he stuck them in undies and told them to go potty in their special potties. Maya is doing great. She almost always gets the pee in the potty. Poop, well, that's a different story. Gianna is not doing so great. She will just stand in front of you and pee on the floor. In her defense, she has been sick. We're hoping that since she feels better, she'll start using the potty and not the floor.
Sick Twins:
This past week Maya was feeling yucky and running a little fever. Then Gianna got it, starting Thursday. Her fever was higher than Maya's was and she has been miserable. They've been coughing, but thankfully, both girls seem to be better now.
Working:
I've seriously just worked 6 days in a row. It's a combination of 8 hr and 12 hr shifts, about 60 or so hours. I'm really tired. And I miss my babies.
Here are some random pictures...
We played outside in the pool last week (it was over 90 degrees outside!)
We played outside in the pool last week (it was over 90 degrees outside!)

I was saying (as I took the picture)
"No! Don't drink the pool water!"





The picture isn't great, but this is the little bluebird that lives in our backyard! He's so cute and so blue. I never knew birds could be such a bright blue color.

My mom (or Mimi, according to the twins) came down last week for a day. The girls were thrilled to see her--they adore their Mimi and are still talking about seeing her!

Olivia sat in the bumbo seat for the first time! At first she wasn't thrilled...

...but then seemed okay. Her head wants to flop back too much to let her sit without head support. Maybe we should get her a mini neck pillow.

All three of my girlies in the tub...after this picture was taken, Gianna pooped blueberries on my bathroom rug. Yum.

Check back tomorrow....Whadayaluv Wednesdays! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment