I love summer.
I love not having to bundle my girls up in coats every time we go out...I feel like I save so much time!The girls have new bathing suits that they love. When they tried the on for the first time, they cried and cried when I took them off. Aunt Kim, don't worry--your nieces won't look like naked hillbillys anymore.

Maya liked her bathing suit, but she LOVED the stickers that came with it. :o)
I realized I don't have many pictures up of my sweet Olivia. She's such a little doll--easygoing, rarely cries, sleeps great.

I realized I don't have many pictures up of my sweet Olivia. She's such a little doll--easygoing, rarely cries, sleeps great.


Her sisters love helping me take care of her. Both like to hold her and bring pacifiers and blankets and stuffed animals.


I feel blessed to have such a content baby. Here's a video of her 'talking' and smiling...I'm trying to just soak up her babyness. It goes by so quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment