
On Valentine's Day, my hot husband got me an awesome gift.
He isn't always the best gift giver, but this year, he rocked Valentine's Day!

I got a Nook Color!
It's awesome. Here's what I love about it:
- it's easy to use
- you can get apps and games (I have Angry Birds on my Nook)
- tons of available books (and free books!)
- you can get magazines every month--they look great on the Nook
- kid's books are awesome on the Nook---I only have a few of the free books on my Nook, but my girls love reading them
- You can put your own pictures on it
- You can listen to music--even pandora!
- You can surf the internet on it....check up on all your facebook friends!
- I don't really like the B&N website. I feel like it is more difficult to use than amazon.com (which is what you would use if you had a kindle)...also, their website doesn't have as many reviews on books. I've actually gone to amazon.com to read reviews before buying a book from B&N. And their website seems slow.
- The 'LendMe' feature isn't that great. The books you can 'lend' to a friend are very limited--I had hoped that I could lend any book I bought to any friend with a Nook. Not so...it's only certain books they choose.
And my husband, of course, for buying it for me.
Now it's your turn....Whadayaluv?
It can be anything! You can blog about it or just leave a comment, letting me know something you love. If you blog about it, grab the button!

1 comment:
i love my kindle! lol two households...
Post a Comment