Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Whadayaluv Wednesdays

So I want to start something new on my blog. Are you up for it? :o)


Each Wednesday, I'm going to post on something that I love. It could be anything--makeup, baby/kid stuff, kitchen gadgets, whatever! And since I want to find cool new things to try, leave me a comment with something that you love--or do a blog post and let me know.

To start us off...here is my first item I 'love'. It's basically the cadillac of sippy cups. My girls love this bottle because it has a straw. I love it because it doesn't leak and is almost unbreakable. The girls picked up on how to drink out of it pretty quickly (basically, you have to bite the straw when you suck to get the liquid out). It is BPA free and can go in the dishwasher (a must if it's going to live at my house).


Click here to see it on Amazon.com...there are so many cute colors/designs.

So there you go! Now...Whadayaluv?




1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love camel backs! We also like the stainless steal bottles as well. They are super durable and keep things cold.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...