Tuesday, August 7, 2012

When they grow up...


Have you ever asked a 3 year old what they want to be when they grow up?   Hilarious.  If you have a 3 year old in your household, please ask them this question!



Maya...
"I want to be a nurse like Mommy and take care of the doctors."
"I want to be a horse.  And a kitty."
"I'm going to go bowling by myself."










Gianna...
"I want to be a giant. And live in a tree. But I'll be a nice giant, don't worry, Momma."
"I want to be a tree that makes yummy tomatoes. Because I love to eat tomatoes."
 "I want to be a tree frog."






Oh, they are growing up too fast.


And this little stinker?  She is everywhere!  My mother in law was here this weekend and said it's like Olivia has 4 hands.  On Sunday, she threw her shoes in the toilet, right as we were about to leave for church.  She climbs on anything that holds still, especially the kitchen table.  If I leave her alone in the dining room for 0.4 minutes, she will be standing on the kitchen table.

Other random facts about our life right now: 
  • The twins are going to be flower girls this week!  We can't wait, Micah and Anna!
  • I'm playing my flute at church on Sunday.  I'm nervous.  I haven't played in forever.
  • I'm being overtaken by zucchini, kale, and cucumbers from my garden.  It's awesome.  Anyone have any good ideas for using kale?  Besides kale chips?
  • There are only a few more weeks of summer left! 
Photobucket
















2 comments:

the Momma Bird said...

so sweet! i love this age that Cohen & your girls are in. Despite their little attitudes, they are quite hilarious!
As far as kale - I've heard using it in fruit smoothies is good - or in some soups.
xoxo

Unknown said...

I love the adorable ideas your kids had about what they want to be when they grow up. At this age, they are free to be anything they can imagine. Thanks for sharing on Multiples Monday on Capri + 3.

: 0 ) Theresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...