Happy Monday! I don't know about you, but we had some beautiful weather this weekend! It was sunny and only around 70 degrees. We took the twins to see a play, went to a local festival, went to a new park (new to us, at least), and had a great Sunday at church.
Here are some pictures from the park we went to. It was such a cool park. I found out it was built in memory of a little girl who died from metachromatic leukodystrophy disorder. The park was adorable, and the best part was that there was a fence around the entire park. That might not seem like a big deal, unless you have a very busy 1 year old who like to explore on her own. My girls loved this park and have already asked to go back several times.
The tree house...
The blue area looked like a river and was made from recycled tires
"I love swinging!"
I was trying to get a decent picture of all three girls...didn't happen.
Poor Gigi....her eyes are really sensitive to the sun and we forgot her sunglasses. So she wouldn't look up at me. I've wondered if her sensitivity is from having blue eyes...Maya doesn't seem to be bothered by the sun at all, but she has brown eyes. I don't know!
This week is going to be a busy, fun week.
I'm excited for our church's Back to School event.
We're having a free clothing drive just for kids, giving away free
hygiene items for kids (shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, etc), and
providing haircuts for the kiddos. There are a lot of families in our
community who need the help, and our church loves our community.
And we are very excited for Mimi to come next weekend!










No comments:
Post a Comment