How in the world is it August 1st already? Is it just me, or did this summer fly by?
I'm not sure I'm ready for fall. I think I need to do some more summer activities with my girls and make more summer memories. What have you done with your kids this summer? What was your favorite activity? I need some good ideas!

4 comments:
Summer came and went. I am not ready for fall either. There is still so much to do. It is hard when you are working during the summer. Stop by our page and read our latest blog:Mayor Michael Bloomberg knows what it is like to pregnant. My views on the LatchOnNYC initiative. Read here: http://preemietwinsandme.blogspot.com/2012/08/mayor-michael-bloomberg-has-been.html
Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog! Your girls are all precious. Looking forward to reading your adventures.
I feel like it has just been too hot here to do outside fun summer things. We do love to go to grandma's and swim in her pool though. I'm a new follower, I love your blog!
This summer is flying by! Holy smokes! We went on a little tiny hike and it was surprisingly super fun!
I just found your blog and saw you have twin girls! I have an identical twin sister and it really is so fun having a built in best friend! I really admire mothers of multiples :)
Post a Comment