Monday, August 13, 2012

Flower Girls


This past weekend, we were privileged to be involved in a wedding.  It was beautiful to witness these two people who have finally found each other vow to be there in the good times and bad.  My husband officiated the wedding for his best friend and the twins were the flower girls.
 
I was nervous about how the girls would do walking down the aisle.   They're 3 years old, so they're unpredictable and unreasonable at times.  But they did a wonderful job!  They walked down the aisle slowly, tossing out rose petals, and they even smiled!  The girls were thrilled to be wearing "princess dresses".  

After walking down the aisle, Gianna turned to me and said (loudly), "I did it!".  It was cute.


Our weekend was pretty exhausting.  We left Thursday, got back Saturday, had church on Sunday, and now here we are.  Naps were not taken, nights were long and interrupted.  I think our whole family is ready for a nice, quiet day.   So right now, it's raining outside and the girls and I are watching Toy Story for the first time.  I love days like today!

Micah and Anna, congratulations!  We love you!  Have fun in Hawaii....I'm jealous.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Danae said...

Your girls look darling in their "princess" dresses. :)

Miss Megan said...

I love it! They girls look great! We were in a wedding in April - I totally understand how exhausting yet incredibly wonderful that whole process can be! You did it! They did it! Woot woot!
Now enjoy Toy Story and the rain =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...